Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Question about AGPlace in Chicago

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorknMindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At the shop, can you buy any of the dolls, clothes, and accessories? Do they have most items in stock or do they often run out of certain items? Sorry if that's a silly question, but I don't want anyone to go home disappointed.

    Mindy

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Frenchfry's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2004
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was still "out of stock" items when I was there a few weeks ago. My PS did tell me if there was an out of stock item I wanted to let her know because they will ship it to you when it arrives, no shipping charge. There is still enough there to keep everyone happy!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We were there last June and they had everything we wanted (and then some!) That was before the intro to Nellie and all the backorder stuff though. If you know you want a certain doll you could call a PS. I think they will hold it for you if supplies are low.

    We are going again in June. My niece wants Nellie. I hope she is fully stocked by then. Good luck with everyone's AG dreams coming true.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I went, they had plenty of everything but it was in October. Maybe they stocked up for the holiday season.

  5. #5
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    When I was there in February, there were several things that were sold out. But there was still a lot to choose from.

    They even had Nellie's Spring Prty dress in stock.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member brisingamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If there are specific items you are looking for, ***Call Ahead and Ask*** about them.

    I was in AGPC last week, and while most of the historical items appeared to be available, the AGoT floor had really taken a hit.

    When I was there in December, every AGoT outfit that was in the catalog was there in the displays. But last week, I saw the same outfits displayed in three or four different places...

    You can have items you call about held to be picked up at AGP, that's what I did in December. I was afraid if I didn't I wouldn't get the items I wanted.

    HTH,

    Lori, Felicity & Willow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •